Saturday, April 25, 2009

Working on Embroidery this week!




This week, I have been concentrating on getting Tea Towels embroidered. As you can see in the pictures, I am working on Thanksgiving and Christmas, because I need to increase my inventory for Fall shows and sales.

I really enjoy machine embroidery very much. I have a Bernina 630 Sewing Computer, and it is my dream machine. I can work at it for hours and not notice the passing of time. I think this must be a sign that I'm doing something that I love when I'm doing this!

I use Dunroven House Homespun Tea Towels and Isacord thread. Also, for stabalizer, I always use Floriani products. I find them to be the best for whatever I am working on.

Have a great Sunday! It is supposed to be 80 degrees here!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment