Friday, April 17, 2009

Off to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo!


Good Morning!

Yesterday I started classes at the Expo in Worcester. The Expo gives many fine opportunities to take classes, demos or see stage presentations on a wide variety of textile art. I will take classes in embroidery, stabalizer techniques, trendy notions, yard weaving and jewelry making.

Yesterday, one of my classes was the Sparkling Crystal Spiral Twist class, which produced the lovely bracelet in the picture.

This is a method that I have wanted to learn for some time now, and I am thrilled that I can now do this for bracelets and necklaces. Today I am taking Advanced Embroidery Solutions, Trendy Techniques, Marketing and Weaving with Yarn.

It's going to be a great day!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment