Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Layette Afghan finished!

Good Morning!

Today I am posting a picture of the Baby Afghan that I have just finished for the Layette. As you know if you are following this blog, the jacket is already done and is pictured below in a previous post. Now I can start working on the bonnet. This pattern is of intermediate level for skill, and I have found that, in working on the afghan, I needed to add more stitches to the edge in order to make it lie perfectly flat. That was the only change to the pattern that I have made.

Once the bonnet is done, I will make an attempt at the booties, something I have not tried before!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment