Saturday, April 4, 2009




Good Morning!

Well, as you can see, I have begun to work on the Layette Jacket. I changed course and decided to work on a set called, "Pretty In Pink," from the Leisure Arts Littel Books series, "Layettes" for knit and crochet. This is pattern set #2 and includes the jacket, hat, booties and blanket.

I am using Bernat Baby Coordinates White yarn, which has a thread of a satiny white going through it. It is easy to use and I recommend it. This thread makes an otherwise plain white sparkle.

The pattern is pretty easy to follow, although the yolk is a bit of a challenge. As you can see, the next thing I'll be working on is the sleeves.

Enjoy Palm Sunday. For me and my family, this time of year, among other things means sharing a wondeful Rice Pie from a recipe that has been handed down for generations in our family. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post it.

I'll try to get some work done in the upcoming week, but with the many services to do at the Cathedral, it may be after Easter when I can sit down to do more work on it, but we'll see.

Have a great day!

BarbaraMS

No comments:

Post a Comment