Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall Jewelry

Hi Everyone,

This week I have been working on design and creation of my Fall Jewelry. I am uploading some pictures so you can see what I have been up to!




Jewelry is one of those things that you can get really crazy about. I love designing and creating new motifs. As you can see, some of them reflect similar lines and pieces, but some are quite original and "one of a kind."




There are many places that you can go to learn how to make jewelry. AC Moore, Michael's Crafts and JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts are just a few suggestions where you can find classes and supplies. Of course, if you are in a business, you can get your supplies from companies like Fire Mountain Gems.





My next project in jewelry is to learn how to make a bead braid, so one day, I will show pictures of that!




Have a great day,



Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment