Thursday, July 9, 2009

Working on Knitting and Machine Embroidery

Hello Everyone,


So, lately, the weather has been soggy and cold here in Rhode Island. In fact, it is almost as if summer has decided not to come. I keep reminding myself that once it kicks in, I will be longing for a cool day, but for right now, the rain is making me a little bit crazy!!

Anyway, I wanted to show what I have beem working on since last I wrote. I have been doing a lot of inventory work, adding to the ever growing stash of embroidered tea towels and and knited scarves this week.

Here are some pictures of that work. Also, I am working on learning lace work in my knitting. Hopefully next time I write, it will be to show some pictures of some lace pieces that I can't wait to get to!
Here's to hoping that the sun will find its way to Rhode Island sometime soon!!



Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment