Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Sampler of Wedding Cakes

Michael and Wendy's cake
Hi Everyone,
Several people have been asking about my wedding cakes, so I thought I might share them with you today. A little bit of background first, though!
Missy and Joe's cake

When my daughter was really little, I took a cake decorating class with my sister-in-law, just to have some fun and time off, and I discovered that I fell in love with the challenge of wedding cakes. The Wilton Method was enjoyable and easy to learn and I began to make wedding cakes for friends and family.



Michael and Barbara's cake



Bishop Wolf and Tom's cake


Michele and Tommy's cake

Kate and Jon's cake

Colleen and Stephen's cake


Judy and Jim's cake
Catherine and Joe's cake


Nowadays, I am thrilled to be able to offer to make wedding cakes for those I am close to as a gift for their special day!

So, enjoy the pictures and have a great day!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment